Thanks for choosing myWindscreen. We help our customers find windscreen technicians who are local, do a good job and charge a fair price. This site and your use of it is governed by these terms and conditions ("T&C’s). We’ve tried to make them as simple as we can but if you don’t understand anything, please get in touch and we’ll explain it
Our terms and conditions do change from time to time, so you do need to check this page each time you visit – and we’ll assume that you are aware of any changes.
"the Owner" means Interactive Network Limited a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07616055 whose registered office is at Greengate Business Centre, 2 Greengate Street, Oldham, England, OL4 1FN.
"the Site" means www.mywindscreen.co.uk.
"Us" "We" "Our" means either the Site or the Owner or both
"You" "Your" are a visitor to our Site for any purpose whatsoever.
These T&C’s govern the relationship between us and are intended to form the basis of the agreement between us if you visit the Site. If you do not agree with them please leave the Site.
You promise/warrant that:
- you are over 18 and have the legal authority to enter into this Contract.
- you have read and understood these T&C’s and any revision of them.
- you will read and understand the terms and conditions of any website to which we link.
- use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on our site;
- try to get around any things we put on the site to stop or limit access to parts of it;
- won’t do anything that might cause our systems to crash;
- steal the site or any part of it for use in any other site or application;
- try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with this Site or the services it offers;
- copy imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
- Either we or a third party owns the intellectual property on the Site and by continuing to use it you acknowledge that such material is protected by law.
- You must not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Site unless we give you written permission to do so.
- To access certain services we offer you must create an Account which will contain certain personal details and you represent and warrant that:
- all information you give us is accurate and truthful; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Please don’t share your Account with anyone else and keep your Account details (including your password and user name) confidential because we can’t be responsible for any misuse of them which is caused by your actions.
- We have the right to suspend or cancel your Account with us if we think that you have broken any of these T&C’s.
- We may from, time to time, ask you to comment or feedback on the services we offer on the site to help and inform other visitors and in this context you agree:
- you must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- you must not submit a comment that is unlawful or objectionable including, but not limited to, comments that are abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- you must not submit a comment that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- you must not post links to other websites containing any of the above types of comment;
- you must post all comments in English;
- the means by which you identify yourself on our site must not violate these T&C’s;
- you must not engage in any form of commercial advertising ;
- you must not impersonate other people;
- you must not submit material that may contain viruses or anything else which might damage or disrupt our systems or those of others and
- that we have no obligation to publish any comment.
You also warrant and agree:
- that any comment you submit to us is accurate and truthful;
- that you are the author of the comment you submit ;
- that you waive all moral rights in that comment to be named as its author ;
- that you grant us a licence to modify it as necessary for its inclusion on the Site;
- that all comments you submit are for publication on the Site and other such uses as we may think appropriate under a royalty-free, perpetual basis;
- that we may alter any comments in any way we decide without having your permission and
- we accept no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such comments
When using any comments you accept and agree:
- we are not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of those comments, nor for any errors or omissions in them;
- use of and reliance on anything contained in such comments is entirely at your own risk and
- although we try to screen all the comments posted on the Site that is not always possible
- If something outside our control happens – it could be riots, floods, war strikes and a lot of other similar things – we are not liable and do not have to compensate you if any delays or problems occur.
- You agree that our Privacy and Cookie Policies are part of these terms and condition.
- We can’t promise that any quote you receive using this Site will:
- satisfy your needs;
- be the best price you can obtain or
- be fulfilled by the person or company providing it
- You acknowledge that:
- we provide only information on technicians who we think are local to you;
- we are not the agent, representative or employee of any of the technicians and that we are not responsible for the services they provide or the charges they make;
- all the technicians available through our Site are independent of us and will carry out work directly for you; and
- we have no responsibility if the technician does not provide a service or provides it badly.
- We can’t promise that the Site will meet your needs; that it will work properly; that it will be fit for a particular purpose or that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- We can’t promise that it will work with all systems; that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- The advice and information we give on the Site is, by its very nature, general and may not be suitable for you. Before you follow any advice we give it is your responsibility to make sure that that advice is suitable for you.
- We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the Site.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
- We never guarantee that the Site will be available all the time and if it’s not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
- We have the right to change the site and the services it offers, suspend it or stop it at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- As far as we are allowed by law we deny liability for any losses of all kind which you incur from visiting the site, for using a technician and/or following the advice we give. You use the Site at your own risk;
- neither will we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss you may suffer even if we might have foreseen that loss or you told us it might happen.
- Nothing in these T&C’s excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
- Nothing in these T&C’s takes away from you any rights you may have if you are a consumer.
OFFENSIVE OR INCORRECT CONTENT
If something you see on the Site causes you offence or seems to be defamatory, please tell us and we’ll consider changing it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We don’t control any of the websites we link to and so we can’t be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
- Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site.
- We can never guarantee that a link will work.
- If you find any link we offer to be offensive, please let us know and we will consider removing it.
- If you link to any other site using our site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions – so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites.
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS & THE SITE
- These T&C’s will change from time to time and we don’t have the resources to let all our visitors know about the changes. As a result you MUST come back to this page to make sure that we haven’t changed the T&C’s and whenever you access the site, you are confirming to us that you are aware of any changes.
- We’ve also got the right to change the Site as and when we want but these T&C’s will still apply to any changes we make.
- Operative Law – This Agreement is made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern it.
- Partnership/Joint Ventures we and you agree that this Agreement does not form the basis of any partnership or co-venture.
- Effect Of Agreement – these T&C’s supersede any previous terms and conditions between you and us in relation to the matters dealt with in them and represent the entire understanding between you and us.
- Time of the Essence – time will not be of the essence in any part of this Agreement.
- Warranties - all parties acknowledge and agree that they have not entered into this Agreement in reliance on anything said or promised by the other which is not in these T&C’s.
- Unenforceability - If a Court or other body says that any part of these T&C’s is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
- Notices – If either you or we need to give formal notice to the other it must be done by email to address each of us gives to the other from time to time.
- Entire Agreement – these T&C’s contain the entire understanding between us.